Monday, May 17, 2010

Bags, Boxes Bonanza and Black - Fantabulous Cricut

For the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week we were to make a bag or a box and use the color black on it.  I used this retired pillar box pattern from Stampin' Up (here)

 I cut the panels using George with the trapezoid shape  The flowers from Walk in My Garden at 2.5 inches and 1.5 inches cut twice each in cardstock and then twice each in vellum.  The butterfly is a punch I got at the $1 store.  The tag is Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.
On the opposite side, I used the bee from Walk In My Garden cut at 1.5 inches and layered.  I reversed the color of the trapezoid panels on this side.  I put chocolates in my box and tied with a ribbon and added the tag which I stamped with a stamp I got as a gift.

 
Hope you enjoy.  I'd love to see what you do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! The flowers layered with the vellum are great!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Sweet sweet sweet.
Hugs
Tanya

Angi Barrs said...

Love this Penny. It's so stinkin' cute!

flowerdisco said...

very pretty...like the contrast of the black tag.

BrendaB said...

I love the way you made this double-sided, and the layered flowers are wonderful!

Kate said...

I love that box - and I am so impressed with the way you decorated it. It's lovely! What a wonderful sentiment as well.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! I didn't even have to look. I knew it was yours. Something about your style that I just like. LOL!

Lijit Search Wijit