Monday, March 1, 2010

Winner Winner Winner

Thank you everyone who came and visited me during my Blogaversary. There were 28 comments and 53 followers.  I decided to give three gift certificates away one $50 and two $25 and so the Random generator came up with:

19 which is: Heather of Heather's Ramblings
and
13 which was 4 boysisjoy who said:
Laughing at the comment above! Don't you wish it was like a vacation everyday? Now if someone else would only do the laundry and the dishes! Is there a rule that family members can't enter? Because I would like to win that prize too! and   .............................................
  .

1. Lisa from NJ who said: "I made a post on my blog. Awesome blog candy."

Please email me for your gift certificate.  Congratulations!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

JustJules said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Joanne said...

CONGRATS!!! Be sure to leave a message here showing us the super things you do with your candy! And THANX so much "Pen" for a chance at such nice goodies! Hugs, J:)

Lijit Search Wijit