Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wheelbarrow Roll Away


What can I say but I think it turned out as cute as I imagined it.  I'm going to give it to our building maintenance manager (Portenia in Italian)  and his wife filled with chocolates for Easter.   I also submitted it to the Cricut Chirp, but who knows if it will be selected or not.








Wheelbarrow from Walk in My Garden
Cut 4 times at 8" heavy cardstock so it's sturdy enough to stand on its own.
1 strip of card stock, 7" by 3"
20 Flowers
Cut 2 Signs at 2"
"Spring" from the Easter Cartridge
Garden Tools cut at 2" attached with a button

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Penny can I PLEASE have some of your talent? PLEASE! I just want a smidgen please! LOL This is so beautiful and amazing. I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a thoughtful gesture.

- - Sheryl - - said...

awesome
good luck on the Chirp
I didn't know you could "submit" I thought they picked from the threads.

i always loved the wheelbarrow - one of the reasons I bought the cart.

LINDA said...

OMGOSH!!!This is just Fantastic!!! I love it!!!You did an amazing job..
Hugs, Linda

Sherri said...

Adorable!!

Jessica said...

Hey Penny, Your wheelbarrow is adorable. If it doesn't make the chirp it should! TFS

Joanna said...

Wow that's so cool! You're so creative! Tfs!

Barb Turpin said...

Lots of work! Such cute flowers-nice job!

Unknown said...

I love it! I love it! Beautiful! Fun! I hope it gets put on the chirp!

Joanne said...

This is awesome! What a lot of work and details, just lovely. I love all the flowers! It SCREAMS SPRING IS HERE!!!! Super job! Sorry I haven't been by much, I have an order for 15 cards and I've been busy... Aloha, J:)

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

I love gardening themes! What an adorable wheelbarrow basket, the hanging tools are perfect! Amazing again Penny.

brandi said...

Penny, that is beautiful! So cool - I didn't know you were doing this. Just saw it on Austin's blog :)

I hope you and the family are doing well!

Brandi Evans

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Your detail and attention to related objectivity is wonderful. please keep submitting your creations, their very inspiring. where ever this talent comes from it is a blessing.
PSP admirer.

Lijit Search Wijit