Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Fun with Puns

Today, I have two puns I'm working with.  I like them both for different reasons.  I also like that the cards are good for anything from Get Well to Birthday (Just not sympathy).   Got any puns to suggest? 


 
This card made with Animal Kingdon, New Arrival, Storybook and Lyrical Letters.
I don't have Paper Dolls and I wanted a clown, so I used the baby from New Arrival and welded together the baby clothes and booties to make the clown outfit, then added the ruffles from Storybook. The step the clown is on is a squished fishbowl with 3 X's from Storybook. The hat is also a flourish from Storybook.
 


   

   

What would a morning be without a morning mug shot? 
This mug is from Joys of the Season.  I welded two of them together.
I cut the rectangles from George and the letters from Lyrical Letters.
The mug is mounted on white card stock. 

Happy day! 

8 comments:

A Rup Life said...

I hope you don't mind if I steal that 'mug shot' one .... that is such a cute card!! Love them both!!

I am terrible with puns.... oh and I think you NEED Paper Doll Dress up ~ there is so much more on there than just dolls! ;)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

These are adorable! I made a circus layout last night and used the same lion and clown. Check it out at http://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com.
I just love your work and your sense of humor for the cards!!!!

Unknown said...

I saw where you got that! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You're killing me, here, Penny!!!! How ridiculously hilarious! Love how you pieced together that clown! Keep 'em coming, I need the humor. Actually, I think I'll play along with you and try one of my own. Straight from the mouth of my little Bella (she tells the corniest jokes!).

Joanne said...

These are just too darn cute! They make me smile, in fact the clown one made me laugh out loud! Really great cards! Hugs, J:)

Jessica said...

Very cute Penny! TFS

Ohhh Snap said...

More fun with puns!! I have a Beautiful Blogger Award for you on my blog.

Ruthie said...

These are so funny!!! Love them - thanks for my award - will post it in a little while - its my first award!!!

Rx

Lijit Search Wijit