Follow by Email

Thursday, March 25, 2010

If I had Wings......

The challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot is "If I had Wings, What would I be...."  Easy, I'd be a Fairy.  I'd NEVER be an insect as anyone in my family would instantly attest to. At Cricutters Anonymous (Formerly Just Buggin') the challenge is "Form of a Woman."  Of course, I would be a woman fairy.   This card is busy with Spring, a very happy card for someone on my Cricut Card Fairy list (another reason to be a Fairy). I had a lot of fun making this card.

The fairy is the woman pushing the baby carriage on New Arrival.
Home Decor Dragon Fly for her wings (Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossed)
Walk in My Garden - Flowers, Watering Can
Easter 2010 - Grass, Spring, Bunny
Stickers
Paper from Annie's Attic

Participating Challenges
Cuttlebug Spot - If I had Wings...
Fantabulous Cricut - 002 Easter
Crafty Card Makers - #17 Spring into Spring
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Spring is Sprung
Just Buggin/Cricutters Anonymous - Form of a Woman
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit