Follow by Email

Friday, March 26, 2010

Announcement finally out! - Easter Bonnet Parade

I stayed up until 2:00 am to watch the My Pink Stamper Live to see if I got one of the designer spots I tried out for.  I didn't, but CONGRATS to the winners.  Now I can post one of my cards that I sent in.  I understand she is going to have a gallery of photos, but I don't think that my little pun cards would be in it.  It was really fun to try and think about being a designer, but I'm almost relieved that I didn't get it!  Oh the anxiety.  I'm truly happy for those that made it and not sad a bit about not making it.  There are lots of places to try!  So, now it is nearly 4:00 am, I have headache,  I'm going to post my card and go back to sleep.

I FOUND OUT I MADE THE PINK STAMPER TOP 100 GALLERY!!! Here is the link to her blog and the new gallery. This card was the one that made it in there! Yippee!!!!
MY PINK STAMPER GALLERY

So, when I made this card all I could think of was the song, "If I could write a sonnet about an easter bonnet...........la lala lalalalllaaa, Easter Parade. :0)  So I thought where would they hang their hats after the easter parade?  Then the pun came along and WAHLAH, one of my kind of cards developed.


Lyrical Letters
George
Wedding Solutions
Walk in My Garden
Bo Bunny Papers

THIS CARD WON A CHALLENGE AT 



Entered in Challenges
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit