Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pile It On ... New Year

Pile It On has a challenge for a New Year card.  I have been looking at this snowglobe that I cut with Joys of the Season and didn't use and it looked like a gumball machine to me.  So, I decided to turn it into one.  I liked the funky sideways cuts I used on the inside, but you can't really tell in the photo. Under the flap there is a special gumball.  Every gumball is inked, some are popped, the gumball machine is triple matted.


I have just the person in mind to send this card to. :0)










This card for Pile It On Challenge 31 ~ Welcome 2010
Frosted Designs ~ Ink Challenge

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, what a fun card! Love the gumballs and the background paper is just perfect!

Nikki Foraker said...

OMGosh!!!!! This is sooooo awesome!!!!! LOVE IT

Nikki

Cami said...

So cute!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super happy card!! Love the gumball theme and the bright colors. Thanks for joining in the New Year's fun this week at Pile It On!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the information on the cut you used for the back of the mouse card... I can't believe I have that cartridge and didn't know of that awesome swirl... I am a swirl lover....

and btw I love cake wrecks...

-- dalis

A Rup Life said...

I am so scrap-lifting this one!! It is so cute!!! It would make a great birthday card for my nephew!! Great job!

Audrey said...

Oh that is too cute! I love all the colors and I bet it took forever to ink all those gumballs!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It on! Hope to see you again next week!

Unknown said...

What a fun card, love it!!! Thanks for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Lijit Search Wijit