Follow by Email

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Monday too




 



I love this new little digi-stamp, "Ruby Fairy" from DigiStamp Boutique.  She was fun to color and I used my new souffle and glaze pens to color her and blend the colors.  I used a lot of rhinestone and bling on her, which I got for Christmas, after all, she is a fairy and should shine, don't you think?  It makes a perfect Happy Birthday card, but it could be anything from making a wish for a birthday or making a wish for getting well.  Either way, she's a cutie.

Challenges entered in:

The Pink Elephant Challenge - Birthday #49
Bellichallenge #82 - Rhinestone and Bling
bee-crafty Favorite Color Challenge #22
Craft Cardmakers - What's New?
Incy Wincy Designs - Color in your favorite medium
 Cute Card Thursday Fairy Challenge
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit