Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just Making Cards

I had school today and I've had so much homework that I haven't had time to just make cards.  I got two finished today to send out for the Cricut Card Fairies.  My NEW cow digi stamp was created by Austin Light .www.austindlight.com  There are no cricut cuts on either of these, they are just squares and ribbon and other embellies.







 




Cow card entered at Charisma Cardz Challenge Something New - My New Digistamp
You can play too at charismacardz

7 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE IT! Great great great job!

Sheena said...

cute cards

Joanne said...

Really cute cards! I love the cow, so cute! And I really like the inking you did on the birthday card. Both very nice. J:)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards, love the cow and the sweet verse inside
hugs Mandy xx

Milnie said...

wow! lovely cards! Your cow is just really cute!

hugs,

Mélanie

ps. Maybe you want yummie candy? mine will end today!

Joy said...

LOL You are too funny!!! This card is adorable !!! xoxoxo Feel better soon xoxoxo Joy

Shawne said...

Cute, cute cards, that cow is so funny and the milk and cookies inside are awesome, love it!

Lijit Search Wijit