Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Putting away the Cricut

I'm having company so I have to put away my cricut and craft stuff.  Do you know that the thought of that is putting me into withdrawals!  It's only going to be a few days!

 I should give myself and that wonderful little machine a break but making cards is so darn fun!  These are the two I did today.






This second card is inspired by Carole Beath on the Cricut Message Boards.  Her bouncing frog on her profile made me think of this. 








This card looks a whole lot better in person.  And, I've been thinking a lot about the backs of cards.  I do the front and I always do the inside, why shouldn't the back get a little treatment too.  I mean, not all that, but a little something other than my stamp?

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

How cute...! I love frogs... I have about 200 stuffed frogs of all sizes that actually came from a client who decided about 10 years ago I collected frogs. I didn't, and I don't know why she thought this, but nonetheless, my spare bedroom is overrun with frogs that sit, frogs that sing, frogs that cuddle. I had to add the darling bouncing frog to my profile ..
I am so pleased you like it, and this darling card made me smile.
Carole

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, Penny.... that first one is just simply stunning! Love the embossing on the black background. Don't you just love Carole's jumping frog? What a fun card... LOVE the colors!
Dan has been showing the Ninja card to everyone! Never thought I'd see a grown man get so excited over a card. Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

That background paper on the frog is too cute! Do you remember what it is? It makes me think of this song on the Mickey Mouse CD we have. It starts,"It's a sunny, sunny day...Let's go out to the park to play." Wow your blog is great!

Unknown said...

Fun cards... thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!!!

Lijit Search Wijit