Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Putting away the Cricut

I'm having company so I have to put away my cricut and craft stuff.  Do you know that the thought of that is putting me into withdrawals!  It's only going to be a few days!

 I should give myself and that wonderful little machine a break but making cards is so darn fun!  These are the two I did today.






This second card is inspired by Carole Beath on the Cricut Message Boards.  Her bouncing frog on her profile made me think of this. 








This card looks a whole lot better in person.  And, I've been thinking a lot about the backs of cards.  I do the front and I always do the inside, why shouldn't the back get a little treatment too.  I mean, not all that, but a little something other than my stamp?
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit