Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Party (Practical Scrappers)




I'm going to my husband's office Christmas party tomorrow.  He's not here.  He's in Brazil, but one of his colleagues and his wife are going to pick me up and take me so I can see where Tom works.  I have been baking cookies for the last two weeks and putting them in the freezer so I would have Christmas gifts for neighbors and stuff.  This is an altered tin that I did today for one of Tom's work mates, Elisa.  She does everything for the engineers, interpreting, hours, whatever they need when they call in.  This is just a little Christmas thank you for her.  I have filled it with cookies and candy and a thank you note.




There are no candy canes here.  Normally I would be doing all kinds of fun things with candy canes.  I wanted to make some of my daughter-in-law, Brooke's candy cane sleighs for the people at school.  Not happening.   But the chocoloate covered cherries here....yum, real liquor inside. :0)  Got tipsy after eating 3.

Onward and Upward,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fancy little goody tin, Penny! I'll bet the yummies on the inside are just as delicious! Thank you for commenting on Bella's card. She is going to be so excited when she sees all of the comments left for her. I wish I could take the credit for my new blog header design, but it was done by a talented new friend I met on the Cricut mb. Don't you love it?! Hope you enjoyed the Christmas Party!

Unknown said...

Yum! Let's trade! You send me cherries and I will send you candy canes and marshmellows.
Can't even get them on base?

Christine Meyer said...

Lovely Penny! Very classy and unlike anything else I've looked at so far this week! Thanks for sharing is at Practical Scrappers!

Lijit Search Wijit