Monday, April 3, 2017

Hippity-Hopiity

This is my second shaker card, and I like making them, but they are not easy and they take a lot of material. This shaker card is a pedestal card. 




This cut from Spring and Summer Tablescapes, 

I cut 4 times for depth and
4 circles just an 1/8 of an inch wider for the backing.  Used the negative for the shaker example and the actual cut for the pedestal holder. 



I used this glittery brads from BoBunny on this Fancy Pants Easter paper.  I had a small pack of these white pom-poms that I added to the tail.  A package of sequins created the interior of the shaker card.  

The second part of this is the cut I used from Dreaming Tree called the Gerbera Daisy SVG cut.  I love it.  I'm going to add another post about it, but here is the picture.  Dreaming Tree has been a great sponsor of Fantabulous Cricut and has many free cuts, such as this votive daisy for use.  Give them a look - Dreaming Tree

 Thanks for looking.  Come join us at Fantabulous Cricut  for our Easter Challenge

DL Art Blog - Bunnies and/or Ducks

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit