Monday, April 17, 2017

Bicycling into Spring

I love my bicycle.  I really began to love riding in Italy.  Everyone rode their bikes there, the streets were set-up for safe riding.  

I haven't been able to ride as much here in America.  The streets are just not safe for riding here and our cities are so spread out.  It hasn't changed my love for riding though. And my first thought of Spring, is riding my bike again! 




I used the main bicycle image from Summer Celebrations Cricut cartridge and then cut pieces from another bicycle from Independence Day.  

The flowers in the basket are Paisley Flowers from Holiday Cakes Cartridge and Walk In My Garden.   

The background embossing is Darice embossing folder, Grass Silhouette.

I added the ribbons to mirror the ribbons on the bicycle, but I'm not sure I like them.  I think I prefer it without them.
I also added sequins and brads to some of the flower centers and 3 white brads for decor above the bike. 

I miss many things about Italy, but riding my bike everywhere is one of the biggest things I miss. 


PLEASE join us in our SPRING challenge at Fantabulous CricutChallenge #299-SpringMake a project about Spring.
The FCCB Design Team is sponsoring a $25 gift card at AMAZON!

My card won at:
 and at:

Adding my bicycle in the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Challenge - Anything goes #324 

Deep Ocean Challenge #153 Spring

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit