Monday, May 18, 2015

Hello Tweety Monday

I'm traveling across the country to take care of two of my dear grandson's while my son goes on some publicity tours for his new book (on presale now at Amazon).  Not so you would buy, just because I'm proud.  

This tree is from Pink Cat Studios.  I downloaded this digital stamp and I really love it. I feel like I will be able to use it in many different applications. Like snowflakes instead of leaves at Christmas.


I copied the circular dot design into the grass to bring cohesion between the art that was provided and the art that was added.  I also drew the green heart above the two birds on the swing. 


The "Hello Tweety" stamp is from Close To My Heart. I love the bird themed stamps and cages on that set.  


As those who follow me know, I feel strongly about finishing the inside of a card.  It just doesn't seem right to put so much effort onto the front of the card and have the inside be boring and uneven in weight.  I finish out the inside with a like color matte and most of the time leave it without a sentiment until ready to send.

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit