Friday, November 3, 2017

OddBall Art Co Christmas List

This week  for the Colour Crazy Challenge, I have made my Christmas List Journal.  A small book to keep in my purse to keep me on track with who I need to buy for and what I've already purchased.

No automatic alt text available.
OddBall Art is our sponsor




This little journal is 3"x5". On the front I used the Oddball Art Co Christmas Kawaii Reindeer Kisses by Lizzy Love I used Copic Markers to color her using E00, E11, Y28, Y31, E13, E15, RV02, YG17, R27, Uniball Opaque White Pen, Copic Spica Sparkle pens in brown and green and some Cricut cut embellishments.
Cricut Holly and Christmas List along with embossed white paper with holly and stitching.



On each page I added an embellishment, either Christmas Trees, Snowflakes or Mittens, added a red ribbon tie and a page marker.  This little list is adorable and will be well used this year and to make plans for next year. 

Welcome to the holidays.  Entering in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenges - Christmas is Coming

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 33

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes Challenge 181

Cute Card Thursday-Challenge 502 

Anything GoesPIle it on Challenge - Large Sentiments

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #8 Beary Christmas



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit