Monday, October 16, 2017

This is Halloween, Halloween, but really can I be frank?

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #312-Halloween
Make a project about anything Halloween!

This Weeks Sponsor





I made this flip card from a svg cut I found.  I used the Frankenstein from the Trick or Treat cartridge



I cut and layered 3 different patterned papers from Fancy Pants and tied the twine around the back part of the flip card.  It was an easy card.  I liked it when I finished it and that's important.
Come join us at Fantabulous Cricut! 


Joining the following challenges:


Creates and Makes - Challenge 15 Anything Goes

Come And Get It Challenge - color-challenge-purple-orange-and-black.

Pile It On Challenge - Fantasy - Spiders or Cobwebs

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit