Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Magical Wishes


Magical Wishes image by Dr. Digi'sSentiment stamp from Pink & Main Unicorn Set


This is a vertical card that fits in a #10 envelope for my grandson Ellis who is turning 8 this month.  He is getting money this year so the interior is a money holder.


This is a closeup of the work I did on the bottle and card borders.  I used Clear Accents on the bottle which is hard to see here, but the bottle has a pop accent in person along with white Uniball pen, Fiskar sidewinder stitching, Eyelet Outlet brads.  I used the following Copics to color this card:


G00, G05, YG13, YG15, BV00, BV02, Y28, Y08, E34, E37 E00, RV02,  B00, B21, B41, N0, N1, C3, 

I also used Copic Spica pens to add some dazzle in the smoke.  I wasn't able to capture in the picture.  Matted this picture on levels of Black, Green, Navy Blue, Baby Blue and white cardstock. 


I added Glossy Accents to the jewel on the Genie's hat and the gold earring in his ear, you can see some of the highlight in the smoke in this picture



Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog

Anything Goes at Penny's Challenges


Come Join Us


entered in the following challenges:

Creates and Makes - Challenge 14 Anything Goes

Come and Get It Challenge - Anything Goes

Fairy Tale Challenge - #176 For The Men

Fairy Tale challenge

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit