Monday, May 15, 2017

MOOSING AROUND

FCCB Challenge #301-Animals

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!

Make a project about any kind of animal-dogs, cats, horses, cows, etc!
The FCCB Design Team is sponsoring a $25 gift card at

Amazon!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.   If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


I LOVE PUNS!  In fact, way back in the beginning of my blog I did cards that were almost exclusively "punny."  


While I LOVE what I am learning with my Copic markers and coloring.  My first love will always be my Cricut and creating things with puns!




This card is made with:
  • Go Canada Cartridge
  • DCWV  Paper
  • Fancy Pants Paper Pack
  • Cricut SANS font
  • Twine
  • Neenah Cardstock Base
  • Zig Blue Glue
  • Herringbone Embossing for Fur Effect on Moose
There's no sentiment inside yet.  It could be a joke, 


Thinking of You, Just Because, etc.  I send a lot of "Get Well" cards and jokes and amusing cards are always welcome.  

Hope you will join us at Fantabulous Cricut!

The winner of my blog candy from the Fantabulous Cricut Blog Hop is


 ~SUE REYNOLDS~



ENTERING IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:


Pile It On Challenge - Animals


Crafting with An Attitude - Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 36

Creative Knockouts#195 Embossing Delight











No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit