Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Cards 2016

I'm not usually good at doing mass cards.  I just really like doing individual cards for each person.  Alas, time constraints took over this year.  This is my first mass production of Christmas cards.  I did 35 of them, most in one day!  I'm proud that they came out so nicely.

I used the slice feature in Cricut Design Space to get the flame for the candles.  A Martha Stewart punch for the boughs of holly, sequins for the berries.  The rectangles were cut on the Cricut using the shapes feature.  Close to My Heart stamps for the Merry Christmas and the card greeting inside.


Cricut embossing folder Dotted Swiss for the background, and the Holly folder on the green candle.
Red ribbon and bow finished it off over the fancy pants and glitter papers. 

Whew, got them done and in the mail today.  

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit