Sunday, August 28, 2016

Back to School



The card is 5x5 square, using George to cut the rounded corner squares.  The school building is two different buildings.  The Red brick schoolhouse is on My World and the Stucco schoolhouse is on My Community.  Many of the schools I went to looked like this with the old building in the front and the new building in the back.  The School Days tag is cut from Makin' The Grade.  The little boy is a Puddle Jumper stamp from Claudia and Company. Buttons from Stampin' Up.  I printed the background paper on my printer inverting the normally white clouds to blue and blue sky to white and added clouds


This is a pedestal card and fn to sit on a teacher desk or a secretary desk welcoming kids back to school.
The penant was a lot of work to make it so small.  I printed the flag from online and used a toothpick.
Thanks for stopping by and JOIN US
at FANTABULOUS CRICUT 
for our Back To School Challenge.
We have a $25 gift to amazon to give away and a gift certificae to DLArt!
What a great thing to win!!! 





No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit