Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Celebrate Freedom

It's celebration time.  We are doing some camping.
I'm sending this card to a couple who is shut-in on this holiday. 

 I used George and Basic Shapes Cartridge, one of my oldest cartridges.  I had to use George to build the pennants because, UNBELIEVABLY, I don't have a cartridge with one of these shape pennants.

 I used Summer Celebrations for the firework burst and the firecracker inside, a hand punch for the small stars and some Stickles to smear around some flashy bursts.  White Uniball pen for the stitching.  Paper was scrap, I had the polka dot blue and white paper and then I colored over it with a Copic Marker.  Same with the Red.  I liked how it turned out with the dots muted.



Happy Freedom Day everyone! 


Entered in: Bitten By The Bug - Flag or Banner

Crafty Cardmakers and More - Sentiment #141


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit