Friday, April 17, 2015

Rock-a-bye Birdie

I've been super busy with church stuff and back pain.  I got shots for the back pain and I could sit at my craft table and actually concentrate, so I got 3 cards done in one sitting.  sometimes I could only get 1/2 a card done in a day.  Getting this much done in one day, plus laundry and dinner, is tremendous.


This card was inspired by a Mary Engelbreit drawing below.




My card barely looks like hers. I'm limited by the cricut cartridges I have etc.  
I love ME art pieces.  I like the movement on my card, the bird swings 
like it is rocking to sleep and I'm re-enjoying 
3 Birds on Parade cartridge. 

My own - Sending you a smile stamp
3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge
Dotted Swiss Embossing folder
Flower punches

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes





No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit