Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter


Happy Easter

Cricut Cartridge - Basic Cuts and Shapes
Walk in My Garden
Close to My Heart Markers
Close to My Heart clips
Brads and Eyelets Flowers


The bunny is made with circles, stretched, sized and cut. 
8 circles
8 Ovals for ears
10 ovals for nose, oval punch
Triangles for dress collar
Half Circle for Dress
Walk in my Garden, flowers with Floral Brads
Scrap Ribbon to tie around Bunny's Head
Michaels $1 sale bunny stamp
Sentiment:  Happy Easter
Washi Tape-Lace

I'm Still learning the flicking move.  This time to create fur, shadow and depth. 
She's a happy bunny.  

He is Risen! We are redeemed! 
What's not to be happy about? 

Entered in Fantabulous Cricut - Easter #248

Pile It On #63, Die Cuts and Punches

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes with a Sentiment #123

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit