Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Buon Apetito

This is a recycled chocolate box.  I used the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge,  I cut the oven mitt then printed The Stamping Boutique Digi Stamp, Kitchen Pantry Shelf, over it and colored it using Stampin' Up Markers.  I printed, colored and cut a second image to apply the little teapots around the outside of the box which I lined with paper doilies. I printed the recipe for the Chocolate Biscuit Cookies on the opposite side of the oven mitt which can
be seen through the clear box lid on the inside.
 This was published in the Practical Scrappers online magazine (10/26/10)

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

This is so cute. Love the idea of the oven mitt and the recipe on the back. TFS

Unknown said...

Neato Bandito! That is awesome Pen! It says "Teacher gift" all over it. I'm sure you didn't know that! Who did it go to?

flowerdisco said...

penny....how nice! everyone is using digis and coloring and I still haven't done any :(

super great job on yours :)

Tracey said...

What a great ideal......I love all the detail, it makes this gift extra special!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate biscuits! Just what I need! :)

Super cute!
-Jenel

Joanne said...

What a great project Pen! I love the designs from this Cricut cart! Super job, and great yummies! Hugs, J:)

Lijit Search Wijit