Monday, November 2, 2009

November Goals

So, one of my favorite bloggers:  YeahWrite put some goals up on his blog and challenged others to put up some goals as well.  I thought it would be good for me to do that and then look back at the end of the month.

1.  Create at least one card a day on the week days and post at least twice.    Done

2.  Get ahead on the Cricut Card Fairy list by at least 4 cards.     Done
3.  Finish my Christmas cards.
4.  Cook three new meals for Tom when he is home. Well, I got 2 new meals done.
5.  Register for school. Started School.
6.  Practice my Italian at least 3 times a week and then speak to a stranger in Italian at least once a week. This is a funny one because, I didn't practice much but God made sure he brought them to my door when I decided I wasn't going to go out., so..... I'm crossing this one off.
7.  Keep up on the housework daily..
8.  Ride my bike at three times a week despite the cold.
9.  Comment and encourage other's creations on their blogs and on the message boards.
10. Pray and read the Bible every day.  Missed only a few days, so I half-way crossed it off.  I've been reading the Italian Bible.

That is lofty for me since I don't really have goals on a day to day basis, I just bum around in the day doing whatever I feel like at the moment.  Added structure is goof for me though since I live a dream life of being in Italy without a job and getting to travel.

Off to accomplish the first thing of the morning. Eat breakfast and get ready for my morning appointment. Then get home to create cards.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit