Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Joy-ous Day

Joy Sikes had a wonderful card on the cricut boards for autumn. It was beautiful and I wanted so bad to scraplift it. So, I made this card.  It's okay, but it's not beautiful or thoughtful like hers.  I have got to get the hang of the printed paper combinations.  I think that and her techniques are what made her card so beautiful.  Anyway, this is my version in Winter.



I liked the little bits of red that I added in places like the snowman, the flame and then the red bird.  Those are the bright little bits of color that you like to see in the dead of winter.










I also have been struggling with "Men" cards.  So, I created this Zebra card for a man on the Cricut Fairy list. I liked it because of finding the Dr. Seuss quote that went with Zebras. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what cartridge did the zebra come from? That is cool! Also, how did you did the pics in the Winter. Are they painted?

Lijit Search Wijit