Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh Deer




The cricut boards had a thread for Christmas card designs so I decided to take my cow design to the reindeer. It was so much fun, although a little tedious to add colored bits behind each of those little light bulb cut-outs. I save all the little circle dots that are cut from other things and save them in a tic-tac box. I can see through it to see what color dots are in there.




Anyway, the reindeer is made from George. His antlers from Home Decor, the Happy Holidays and light bulbs from Joys of the Season and "Oh Deer" from Lyrical Letters. (I wish Lyrical Letters had a shadow feature).




Oh Deer!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card just gave me a chuckle. I just love it. What a great and fun card. Thanks for sharing.
Carol

Lijit Search Wijit