Friday, August 21, 2009

Another in the "Herd" Series















After being "death warmed over" sick all week long, I was finally able to create again. I had been so sick that most of the week I could barely hold my head up except to run to the bathroom and back to the couch. I didn't eat anything for 3 days and lost 9 lbs. That being said, I couldn't focus, but I could think about things and I have about 4 cards in my head. Today, I finished the next in my Cow Herd series for Halloween.
I have exactly one month left before I get to journey back to the U.S. for a visit home and will need to have the entire Herd ready for delivery. :0)
Tonight my dear husband bought me some boxes to keep my scraps in and I am happily going to sort through them and make the scraps more accessible to my work area. YAY!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your cards are so fun. I can't wait to see them close up! How many are you making? I thought you would make four or five. Your just soooo cool. It is Mooooving!
vic

Lijit Search Wijit