Follow by Email

Friday, April 21, 2017

Tea-rrific!

I got some new stamps from CTMH and this was the stamp of the month.  A set of tea cups and tea sayings.  It was a perfect time to get them because Cuttlebug Mania is having a tea cup competition and I thought I would join in their challenge. Bitten By The Bug has a Sweet challenge and with a little sweet tea in a tea cup.


The doilies are from Cricut Cartridge Anna's Elegant Embellishments, the leaves are from Walk In My Garden.  The tea cup set was the March Stamp Set of the Month from Close To My Heart.  The spoon is a brad from Brads and Eyelets, the glitter brads are from Bo-Bunny.

Entering this card in the 

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - A Cuppa

Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments - Stamp Your Sentiment

Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

Bitten By The Bug 2 - Sweet


Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit